Skip to main content

Riverside Primary School ~ Bun Sgoil Taobh na h-Aibhne

Forrest Road, Stirling, FK8 1UJ

School Information
School Initiatives
Information for Parents
Enrolment and Transition
Information for Nursery P
Information for P1 Parent
Information for P7 to WHS
Gaelic Medium Education
Parent Council
Contact Us
Site Map

Information for P1 Parents


This page contains the forms you will need in order to enrol your child for Primary One, together with useful transition information to help you and your child prepare for Primary One (both mainstream and Gaelic Medium).


We ask that you attend one of our enrolment sessions in January to complete a residency check and for us to photocopy your documentation.  A list of the documents required is set out below. You will need to complete Form 1, Form 1A and the Additional Information and EAL Form and bring this with you (please click the links below to download these forms).  A member of senior management will meet with you and go through your completed enrolment forms.  If you have missed the January enrolment sessions, please contact the school for an appointment. 





Documentation required for enrolment is as follows:-

For P1 ~ both Mainstream and Gaelic

  • Child's birth certificate
  • Child Benefit Entitlement Letter and Working Families Tax Credit Award Letter

Only original documents will be accepted - production of these documents is mandatory


They should be accompanied by ONE of the following

  • Current Council Tax Bill
  • Letter of Tenancy
  • Letter from solicitor confirming house purchase
  • Two utility bills and driving licence


Placing requests

  • If you do not live within the Riverside Primary School catchment area and you wish your child to attend our school you will need to fill in a placing request, which you can obtain by contacting Stirling Council Children’s Services.